Health and safety
If in doubt – Stop and Shout!
Create and maintain a Site Specific Safety Plan (SSSP)
- Make sure it is used, checked, updated and followed throughout the build.
- Ensure all safety measures and signage are in place.
- Ensure all new arrivals have the correct health and safety gear and are given a safety briefing/induction.
- Carry out weekly checks and let everyone on site know if there are any new hazards.
- Record & report any incidents or near misses.
- Site Safe have a range of forms, factsheets, training information and courses for you and your staff. Go to the website or contact your nearest Site Safe Office
0800 SITESAFE for more information